The CIPA2021 Symposium will be held during August 28th to September 1st, 2021 at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. English is the only language available in this symposium. This symposium is hosted by Tsinghua University, ICOMOS China, Tsinghua Heritage Institute for Digitization, Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture.
Chairmen of the Local Organizing Committee:
Mr. Anrong DANG,
Mr. Haiming YAN,
Ms. Yan HE
Mr. Aiqun LI
- ICOMOS member , ICOMOS China member
- Professor at School of Architecture, Tsinghua University
- Director of Human Settlements Information Laboratory, Tsinghua University
- Director of Key Scientific Research Base of Spatial Information Technology Application for Cultural Heritage Conservation (Tsinghua University), State Administration of Cultural Heritage
- Ph.D of Cartography and GIS at Institute of Remote Sensing Application, CAS, Beijing, China
- Council Member, National Alliance of Smart City Technology Innovation
- Director of ICOMOS China Secretariat
- Deputy director of China World Cultural Heritage Center, China Institute of cultural heritage
- Consultant expert of UNESCO National Committee
- President & Vice Board Chairman of Tsinghua Heritage Institute for Digitization(THID);
- Senior Engineer, China National Certified Planner, China National Certified Engineer on Cultural Relics;
- Vice-Chairwoman of the Heritage Conservation and Research Committee (Southwest Region) / ICOMOS-China；Expert Member of China National Cultural Heritage Administration；
- Expert Member of the China Foundation for Cultural Heritage Conservation；Executive Chairwoman of the CHCD Committee.
- Effective candidate of Chinese Academy of Engineering;
- Winner of China National Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists
- Selected member Supported by Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University;
- Vice President of Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture
- President of Innovative Team for Earthquake Resistance and Disaster Prevention and Green Development of Engineering from Beijing Advanced innovation center for future urban design.